Saturday, March 10, 2007

Forever friends (iMuse)

It has been a long time since I started to play ROSE on NA server....

I was going through old screen shots and I found some memorable screen shots so I would like to post it here.






hehe... remember this?? When I first met iMuse was when we were around lvl 30. It was at gorge of silence where the gmg used to spawn in pre evo.... The heaven of muses to lvl up.




Some how we got well together and we lvled heaps there... until evo came.





When evo first came, he helped me do the cart quest and we went lvling heaps, like almost every time I log in, we went lvling together.



I felt very strong with u, but without u, I felt very weak and I hated it.... Mage addiction for me started around here.





Hunting king at b3... fighting through all the king camper and had a lot of fun there....

But after this pic, I had exams... so I couldn't come online so often and plus I missed one of the double exp event... So he rushed up to lvl 100 while I was still lvl 85...

Then he waited. He waited waited till I kicking and screaming through lvl 90 wall slowly.... and then......


Here we are still doing some crazy stuff together!! lol I just noticed that there is no cool ss that I could post onto this blog... (other ones are all R18) We shall take one some day...



No "lol" here. I am seriously glad that I met you through ROSE and we are going to be friends forever =)

1 comment:

Robs said...

Awww.... so cute!!! I have to thank you for this gorgeous posting... all this screenshot... very very big meaning in them :) i like every minute of it *g* hope we can have our party a little longer in future :) thank you so much ;) yours...