Sunday, August 24, 2008

So hot in Japan!!!!

Hello guys!! It's so hot in asian countries ay.... idk how our ancestors servived this without airconditioning....

Ne way, I play ROSE in the room without this modern technoligy called "Aircondition" and both me and my PC are dying... Actually PC has better adaptation to this climate than me... I was down with dizziness for about 4 days and so I couldn't play that much.

So I will post some more SS (As I promised) Hope you guys like them ^^


First of all, Pung, you look shinier than me on my screan ^^



Somehow, they changed something on the screan settings and some ppl look more dull on their own screan.



Note* Face is hiden for privacy reason
An other R18 photo LOL!!




Isn' this so random?? LOL!! Sorry if this person is reading this, but I just liked it ^^

I like those wings!! I wish they make it for players too.... It's so cute!!

OK, that's all for today!! Oh btw my cleric is now lvl 184 ^^

No comments: