Thursday, February 12, 2009

WTF Update

Hello everyone.

Valentine's day is coming up. Who are you going to spend one of the most romantic day in the year with?

Me? Oh... Don't ask.... Sigh.....





OK, the Valentine's day topic was already sad enough to get me crying; the new update following the Valentine's day is even worse.... Well good in some extension, but.... Check it out if you haven't done so already.







I am talking about the stats changes of masks... Like.... I got those int6 glasses for about 1 year and half to 2 years, and I loved it. It had a little bonus charm stats and it was all good.

Now, it will have con stats instead and it will be con10 glasses!! What the....

OK, I can simply give it to my dealer. NP, but then it has int6 already... it used to worth few mil until yesterday and now it worth idk... Very few because I am sure everyone wants con stats on the glasses....






How sad... I drew this in like 1 min. How cool.... haha...haha...ha.....sigh....

No comments: