Monday, March 08, 2010

I am back and went to Orlo!!

Hello guys.

The server is currently down, so I thought I would have some update.


When I just came back to ROSE, my dearest Cleric was on Santa planet.

I had lots and lots and lots of snow crystals left, so I wanted to exchange them to Santa sets, so that I can disassemble them to refines....



I guess I have to save them for next Christmas... LOL


Oh yes, I did the Orlo quest...

I wanted to do it without seeing the guid, but I ended up giving up after 5 hours trying to find which monster drops which item... Figured out that I just didn't have enough charm.. haha


Here is the link to what I have read



So, I did the quest, and...

















Tada!!! Orlo!!


I noticed that it's faarrrr different from what I known as Orlo from jROSE, but who cares!! We finally have 4th planet!!



Desert... Oh so huge, and theres 3 maps that has name "Golden ring" and took me an other 2 hours to figure out that fact LOL!! I am so horrible with directions...




Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: