Monday, January 15, 2007

Good bye Old school...

I left my clan.... OMG

Today's Blog is abit boring coz there is not photo... coz I'm updating it from university pc.

This is simply because too many people are quitting and me and my good friend created a new clan called "Unchangeable".

Very sad leaving OS, I was in it for almost a year and had a lot of memories and good friends (who are not playing any more) and they taught me a lot of things about game or some others...

Oh, but if there is OS clan in Ruff then ill be more than happy to join!! But I don't play Ruff often coz... umm idk lol, I just feel better with p2p ROSE coz.... idk better quality?? Ah dun ask...lol

Any way, New clan. This random name came up from all the sudden, me and my friend were thinking of slogan of the clan.

The slogan can't be changed (can't change it right??) after confirmed so I said "Well then why not we make the slogan "Unchangeable"??" (Usual random thoughts from me....lol)

First, we wanted to name (More like I wanted to name it) it "Friendship", but then that name was taken already, so we thought for few seconds and I went "Well then why not we name it "Unchangeable"??" (Again some random thoughts from me...lol).

So there we go, our clan called "Unchangeable"

Oh yes the slogan is also Unchangeable too...lol

Other news, I'm back in New Zealand!!

New Zealand is located southern atmosphere. Therefore, it should be summer now unlike the rest of the world.

Today's temperature: 13 degree.... wtf

Japan was in the middle of winter and it was almost as hot as this... eeeep

Happy new year!! Hope you will have good year!!! And hope I will have summer some time...

No comments: