Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pig quest

I have been doing the new years quest last few days. This is really time consuming but the cart u get is really cute!!

not many ppl seems to be on this quest, maybe they are more interested in making money out of this quest. But I love to get event items and show off to ppl who don't have them, that's the whole point here...lol

The best way to get those lucky pigs are to go to temple with ice mages.



Ok, maybe not the best way since they diapear after few seconds, but it looks funny, thats the whole point here...lol

After spending 3 million zulies on the nets to catch pigs, i finaly got a functioning cart


Yeah~~ but the thing is, this cart is nothing better than the cart I had already... ah well it's cute, that's the whole point here...lol

I just realised that this quest is until the 15th of feb... which is after the Valentines day. Is that mean we gonna have 2 quests at the same time or we just not gonna have Valentine quest this year?

Anyway, the last bit of the quest is to get the balloon at the back of the cart.

But then....

200 Lucy pouches.....wtf

(With my charm)It wakes around 300 nets to get 50 pouches, how the heck am I gonna get 200???

Acording to my calculation, I need 1200 nets to get 200 pouches...

1 net costs about 6000zulies, therefore I will need 7200000zulies!!???

Sigh...

Slowly... Still have time...

No comments: