Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Prison explore

Hello. I suspect that the rest of the world is kicking and screaming to the summer going to end soon....

Oh well, who cares, our turn to have summer soon HaHaHa~~

Last week, I heard that if you are lvl 90s, then you don't get harmed in underground prison, so I went there with my dealer to check out the fact.

I didn't die in prison, but I nearly died on the way there LOL

Duh... half the def I have on my Cleric... and umm justa little lower ap than my cleric LOL

Ne way, I got there and the story ppl told me was....

Tada!! It's true!! (duh)



Claire goes in deeper in the prison.....



She saw some new monsters!! They look kinda.... yucky... LOL they must mutated heavily to be like this.... Oh poor thing...



Ohhhh So that's the boss.... The strongest boss in ROSE currently.... Um wonder why not many ppl here...



After a while, she has found a stairs. Does this mean we will have b2 and things like we do in Cave and Temple?? Look forward to the update!!



Going deeper.... Oh a glowing gate.... that looks dangerous.... Let me go in!!



OOhhhhh this is the place where it is in the ROSE promotion video!! Umm no faerie though like in the video...



Umm what's this totem thing?? skeleton looks like hes dancing to it, so better take photo of it LOL

Do they actually need this many mobs?? Or they just look like there's heaps coz no one is killing them??



Ah, that was fun fun!! Hope that I can come back to the deepest place of prison, not because they don't attack me but I actually go there to fight!! (Or I buff and let others fight lol)

I saw heaps of interesting stuff here. I have no idea what Trigger was planning to update but if a new developpers do update stuff here, it's gonna be awsome for sure!!

And a little skeleton~~ So cute. But if I hit him there, I'm sure I was dead with first hit LOL

No comments: