Sunday, August 05, 2007

Good stuff

Hello, missed me?? *cough* Claire was back in ROSE again, and.... And my Cleric finally.....



Reached lvl 160!!!
Thanks Rob...lol *cough*

Oh this is such a cutie little thing!!

But def is waaaaay lower than my fighting gears (archmage) .... I guess I should stick with my good old gears...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

!!!???

What's that shiny wand doing there????


This is when the dragons on oro wand gone on diet and became thinner. For that reason, it changed that colour of the balls they are holding from blue to red....

That was all lies. * You are spouse to laugh here*

It's a snake wand. Not justa ordinary snake wand, but it is a 8th refined with t4 Snake wand!!
Thanks to Rob again *cough*

Some Real life photos

If you are one of those few ppl comes to my blog often to check out if there is anything I did stupid again or whatever, You might remember me saying I will post some photos from holiday.

Well even if you don't, I will post some ne ways lol

As some of you noticed, I went back to Japan for the holiday. And I was lucky enough to sit in business class!!!

I will post some of the photo I took on the plane.


This is the seat. And my pass port in the middle. What's good about this seat is that, you don't have to change the angle of your seat when the plane is take off and landing, where economy class seats need to be at the first position when take off and landing.


Package of tooth brush and socks and slippers!! I still use the slippers after showering lol


TV!! It was a bit complicated to use... But I was still be able to watch the movie I wanted to watch, so it was all good.

There. I didn't write much over the past few posts, and I suddenly wrote heaps... My fingers hurts....

Oh one last thing. I'm thinking of changing the address of this blog, but I probably discuss it later... My fingers hurt!!!

No comments: