Sunday, July 29, 2007

Firegon

Hey guys.

Haven't been playing ROSE for a while; I was into an other game... Drop rate change doesn't really attract me much now.

So, what game I was playing?? Flyff!!!

Its kinda cool game for a free to play game, this gonna substitute ROSE after something happens to it lol (Touch wooood!!!)

Tada~~ Merry meet xXxClairexXx the assist!! and a mob called NyangNyang next to me and she is sooooooo cute!!

The graphic is not as good as ROSE but there are many weapons and clothings that you can chose for same lvl, unlike ROSE you can only wear samething for that particular lvl (unlless u go for the common look in low lvls).

For ROSE... dah... better quit playing Flyff and lvl my dealer or cleric...

The goals for my ROSE characters

xXxClairexXx -> to reach lvl 160 and wear Dimple and show off in town.

DealerClaire -> to reach lvl 100 so she can craft something decent.

Current lvl -> xXxClairexXx 158 (19%tnl) DealerClaire 93 (From the little help of my friend)

Goooood luck lvling~

No comments: