Thursday, July 05, 2007

While the server is down...

I shall post some ss that I think they are funny. Here we go!!

Cleric sister

xXxClairexXx: Hey I like your wand. I had one like that in blue when I was lvl 100.

Autograph

Line up for the autograph~

Under wear

iMuse: Hey your wearing same undy as yesterday

DealerClaire: Umm that's true, but how did you know it is the same one??

iMuse: ..... well

Cat talking

Say MEOW!!

Sexy

iMuse: Hey Claire I'm se...

DealerClaire: STFU or I'll shoot you!!

Owned (1)

iMuse: Shoot me ay?

DealerClaire: grrr.... Hey I like your hat though, does it come in men size too?? It will make a perfect gift for my dad!!

Owned (2)

It was cool to lay down on the ground at that time.

First Clan photo

First time the whole clan gathered to take this photo!!

Hope this entertained you while the server is down!!

*Click to enlarge*

No comments: