Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No one likes YOU!!

Hello guys.

You maybe have noticed or heard from me that I'm still in Japan... Yeah... I didn't make it on the flight back to New Zealand, I was in hospital taking drip infusion and things... I felt horrible!!

But thanks to all those sent me "Get well soon" message, I am fine now and packing my bags again to prepare my way back to New Zealand on the 16th this month!! (Missing school for a week haa haa)

Ne ways, few days ago, I was chilling out in Junon with Fullchaaaaa (how many "a"s in it??) crafting, vending and chatting.

Then, a guy who was selling Elven fancy sky came to talk to us.


He was selling the fancy for 700k.

OK, if that is a pre evo fancy, then that's kinda good deal, but he was selling lvl 35 fancy with no useful stats. I will ignore it even if it's set at auto price.

For sure we said "No"

Guess what he said to us??

No comment on this.

Experiment report

Recently I had a question on "What does MP consumption stats on wands do" from my "Friend", and he didn't believe in what I have explained to him, so here are some SS to prove what I said!!

MP consumption stats is to reduce your MP use in casting spells.

Here is an example of that.

With wand, my MP use to cast Mana flame is this.


This is when I don't equip wand.


My wand has MP consumption 19%

Muhahaha!! Umm but I'm not sure what is wrong with your wand though. Must be the pre evo effect.... Stats are messed with pre evo stuff.

No comments: