Monday, July 16, 2007

Holiday is over... (2)

For real, this is the end of my holiday.

I had it a little longer than other ppl, because... Read the previous post plz LOL

ne ways, I'm going back to New Zealand, knowing that I cannot take at least one of the paper I was going to take this semester.... *crys*

So, I have decided to take Chinese again!!

It was the easiest paper I took at uni, and I probably going to take a rest from uni for half a year or so next year (not going to be a factory worker my dear... XD)

OK, better go and pack my bag.

Justa post to let you know that I will get dc very often from day after tomorrow... *sigh*

3 comments:

Robs said...

I hope everything works out this time, I just read there was an earthquake in japan - but couldnt really find out how strong it was in your region. If everything is fine ur just sittin in the plane and enjoying ...... the trip. bye bye :)

Claire said...

Oh yes... It was quite big one, idk how to say it in english, but it was quite a big one...

Luckily it was kinda far away from where i live, so I mannaged to get back to nz!! XD

Very cold, but no raining so far...

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.