Monday, July 02, 2007

Cott

Hello guys. Today I went to sail a yacht. Believe it or not, I am the champion of junior sailing competition in my town 1999. Hehe.

Ne way, who entered CoTT?? I was dying to enter but I couldn't find my correct email address so I couldn't.... Um even if I could, I don't think I would even survived till the 2nd match...lol

I was lucky enough to get permission from a champion of Dealer D class to post his photo on my blog!!


Bluntforce!! Congratulation!!

Why I only report Dealer D Class?? Because it was already 5 am in Japan!! lol I needed a beauty sleep... And this is the class I wanted to enter.

Next year I will fight you!! *wink*

Some more random photos!!

The summons were owned at Junon yesterday.

OMG, how do they do it??

Ooops I did it again~

No comments: