Friday, September 01, 2006

I went to hot spring trip with my friends last few days.

When I came back and tried to play ROSE, the thingy (the thing to up date the programme) says I can't dl the newest version...

???

I read the notice and while I was away, the ROSE became....

Evolution!!!

Wheeee!!! I can be cleric again!!! Whoooohoooo!!!

Then I went to dl the progamme from the site.

It takes kinda long time ay... like... 30hrs!!!???

OK, I admit... I'm using dial up till now... Hahaha, some ppl dun believe me using dial up but YES you can actually play rose with dial up connection...lol

Right now, I'm at 80%....

I wil up date the diary of me becoming lvl 70 later, I am already lvl 70 actualy. hehe, just had no time to do the ss.

See you guys in game~~

1 comment:

Sabotage said...

Download on dial up! Eeek