Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Evolution!!

Yeah, I got the programme installed so I went loged in.


Whoa.. so ugly me... lol, before the update, I was taking ugly ss and I came to conclusion that this is the ugliest combination I can ever make with my eq at the moment...

Ne way, I went for hunting. I went to lunar becaouse I heard that the new map is available.


On the way to lunar, I found this cute little gmg!! So sad that the big one is not here any more... aww...

Oh, I found out that there is no teleporter... Dah... I had to drive to junon...

Ne way, I made it to lunar. The town looked pretty much the same.

So I went to the new place called Mt.Eruca


Whoa!!! don't you think this is so cute????

Sad this you have to fight them... But they are so weak... You have to go through town to get to this place but I think the people who can get decent amout of exp will get killed by the slags... Wonder why they made it like that....

ne way, foud something does funny movement.


On the phone? lol so cute.

Umm, I went through pretty much every where on this map but I din find nething interesting...

So I went to lvl and I'm now lvl 73... sigh.... why I have to sigh? because I got 2 tests coming up and I should so not be lvling!!! XD

Oh yeah, it was my birthday yesterday.

1 comment:

Sabotage said...

Bebeg are weird looking >.<