Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yeah!! I'm lvl 82 now!!

How is every one doing? If you are a rose player, you probably lvl much faster than I do but I lvl slow as I cant go online offten.... which is sad... sob sob..

When I was playing irose, I was lvl 79 cleric. Server closed when I was just about to make it to lvl 80...

lvl 80... The lvl I never got to reach...

But now I'm lvl higher than that!! How fantastic!!!

ne way. Today I would like to talk about when I went to clan field.



The other day, I loged into rose at the time the clan field was open.

My clan friend took me to clan field the other time.... I loved it!!! wish I know it from before!!!

You can lvl like crazy there!! The secret of lvling is these guys here.



Jelly beans? yeps they are, but the thing is, they give crazy exp!!!

Christmas time is here!!

Ho Ho Ho!!! Merry christmas!!! Happy new year!!! lol

I went in lvl 74 and came out 80!! Whoa thing!!

"Let's go there agian!!!"



So, I went in today to be on time for cf, but no one was on....

So I went there alone~~

Then I went inside, found master stone golems.

Hunt hunt!! XD


Ok hunt hunt!!


go go~~






oops.. umm thats kind heaps...

RUN!!!!!!

Oh well, I managed to lvl till 82... Phew... That was a hard work!!! (*o*)

So, I decied to rest xXxClairexXx for a moment, and I started a new chr.


Umm she looks kinda freaky but forgive her, shes a dealer and she needs alot of sen (This mask gives 7 sen).

Her name is DealerClaire, shes lvl 32 at the moment, but don''t look down on her, she has already crafted sen 6 shoes and ap 2 gun!! XD Good girl DealerClaire!!!

One last RANDOM thing.

Elemental's face is there....lol I always thought that the face was at the green thing on the top...lol He actually can see... haha.

Good luck lvling guys and have fun playing rose!! I'm going out with my friends for dinner tonight. And gonna go shopping with my bf for my friend's birthday present.

Oh, big thatks for those who sent me birthday wishes!! Love ya all!!xxx

2 comments:

Sabotage said...

Hehe claire dealer rocks!

Claire said...

haha hello!!

yes!! dealers are soooooo fun to lvl!! like im so excited what i can make when i lvl... XD

Welcome to OS3. I don't come online often but nice to meet ya!!