Friday, February 23, 2007

New stuff in ROSE

Good news, there are new armors for lvl 160.

Bad news, my clan master seriously though of leaving ROSE coz of lvl160 armor...lol

Umm I guess it's ok for girl charactors... I quite like the pink armor (Although it doesn't look strong at all...). But I think for guys, it was a bit of shock...

Velvet coat was bad enough for guy muses... who ever designing the armors didn't realised that there are such ppl who become muse with guy charactors....

Oh and btw I was reading the updates and thought; what do they mean by "Bill Gate was fired"??? How could they possibly fire a guy who is said to be the richest man in the world????? lol

its good that my cleric is back in active again to wear the new armors though, my dealer shall have a rest for now...

1 comment:

Sabotage said...

ahahha