Saturday, February 10, 2007

Our clan

Today we went to Lake of anima to lvl up. We made heaps of lvl except for me, because I was the cleric standing and buffing... But we had a good time (I think)

Standing with wand in channel 1 will kill me with ppl come saying "buff plz" so we went to channel3.
Guess ppl in channel3 mostly don't know how to talk to, some just sit around me and looking like they want buffs but they don't ask, and others come to me and go "Buff!!" or "Buff la" and when I don't buff them they use "F" word on me. What has the world became.... Sigh.... But our clan members are all talkative and friendly ppl (most of them).


Our clan has only 2 ppl with 2nd job, no stable members and some are even don't know how to type words.... But we are a happy clan!!!
Maybe you should consider joining =)


Today's Random SS



What is the purpose of this sink thing in temple?

No comments: