Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chilling out

Woooow!! This is a very old photo!!

Any way this has got nothing to do with today's post lol (I'm random as usual)


This time, I have randomly decided to ask Fullchaaaaa to craft me an angel wings, since I had enough little angel feathers to do so.

For that, we needed a little angel wings. And I was also told that the pre evo wings don't work to craft an angel wings.

So I have decided to buy one.

Me: B>Little angel wings!! pm me!!

Did that like 100 times but got no PM (As usual again), so I was chilling out in junon (as usual).

Then there was a shout.

Random dude: S>little angel wings 500k!!

Woow thats a bargain!! But the girl I was chilling out with didn't think that it is good enough so she shouted.

Chilling out girl: S>little angel wings 400k

To make him lower the price.

Guess what?? That guy must be dying to sell that wings, so he simply lowered the price to 400k; simple deal was done.

For that, I wanted to reward that chilling out girl next to me. So I asked her what she wanted. She wanted me to buy some of her binds and talis so she could afford 6th talis and binds.

Sure thing, I wanted a 5th bind to refine my dealer stuff.

So I asked her how many she has 5th bind, she said there's only one.

Guess the price?

600k

OMG if u have 600k u can easily afford 6th bind.

But, hum, I was happy with what she has done for me so I accepted the deal.

Few minutes later, she PM me.

Chilling out girl: Where are you?

I was looking fir Libra in my storage so I told her I was at storage.

She came and requested trade with me, showed me 5th bind again and went

Chilling out girl: Buy pls

eeep... Didn't you just said that you only had one 5th bind??? And now you have an other one??

I wondered how she got an other one in so short time. I really did.

So I used my little brain to decline her quest and went to give Fullchaaaaa my Libra I had.

And this is what was crafted

Seriously, I will love him till the day I die....



So that I got really happy and real random so I came up with an idea

I want to slot something....

The post is getting too long so I'll write the rest on the next one =3


Little news

Wow, theres such thing "Muse lucky drawing" in jROSE.

Muse was chosen to be the first to have this lucky drawing because there are the most common charactor in jROSE.

Wonder what is the most common job in naROSE. Cleric?? We are quit rich in supply recently.

The announcement said "We have selected items with intelligence for Muses"

That sounds cool.

Wish we have that in na ROSE too.

No comments: