Saturday, May 26, 2007

Topaz ring

Look what I have in RL!!



Nice right?? My topaz ring in RL!!

I wear this all the time. But seems like it doesn't work as good as it does in ROSE... *sob*

I made something just looks like this in ROSE recently too =D



Nice right???? XD



I hear ppl saying success rate of drilling is depending on your con, but I say it's int, because I was wearing full int set when I drilled my stuff and I got them in one go.

So if you have a muse, try drilling with them and see what comes out.

Good luck drilling =D

2 comments:

Robs said...

wowow :)

Nice ring... (both of course) - and nice RL fingers :D
When will u have the second Topaz to fill the slotted one??

*hugs*

Claire said...

Hehe, thanks.

Yeah... I need one more t3 but I have 150k in my pocket and I think that will not happen very soon lol

Hope you had a good weekend!!

*huggies*