Sunday, May 27, 2007

I was bored this afternoon

Hey guys, have you guys met King campers?

I'm sure you have been to places where kings drop good drops like talis and binds and other rare stuff.

Well, if you go there, I'm sure you will come across with those ppl who only there to kill kings. We call them ZS (Zullie sellers) even if they don't sell zullies for real.

Any way, today I was shopping in xita. Then a Scout came to me and asked for buffs.

As a NICE cleric of me, buffed him with my int set and went back to shopping. Then...

Scout: Do you want to camp elite??

Sure thing, I had nothing better to do lol

Scout: We split the profit we get ok?? this is what we do here.

Sure, I'll screw you if you don't do it lol

So we walked there to where elite spawns

First elite, we got OJ... orz

2nd elite, we got two 6th talisman, and they went to the scout I was partying.

He ran off with them.

yeah I'm sure we split the profit, that's what happen here ay??

The point here is not the fact that he scammed off tali, it's to do with the difference in sence of money value that we had.

Me: Um.. Just a tali... worth lil above 1 mil... not bad.

Scout: WOW A tali!!! I'm not gonna give it to her (me)!! it's so precious!!

Oh, and he asked me if I had vent (the online talking thing i heard) and if I was a girl....

What I did was give him the url to this blog. So hopefully he is here to read this post... Don't worry I never mention names unless I get permissions, that's what happens here ^^

No comments: