Sunday, October 14, 2007

KPers?

There's a topic on forums like "PKers are annoying" kinda threads all over.

Well, myself, I never PKed unless I was attacked. I find them alright now since they have nothing better to do.... Poor ppl.

Ne way, I would like to talk about some annoying ppl in RL.

As many ppl know I am having exams soon, I was studying in library. It wasn't quite in side the library; it was in the same building but out of library (Sorry I can't really explain lol) So we can talk a little.

I was studying and all the sudden there were 2 girls standing by our table said...

Girls: Hello, I'm XXXX (Can't remember the name) and this is OOOO(more like I dun remember). We are ****** (Some christian group name). Could we please have a moment to tell you about god??

... God ay??

Why do they chose those ppl look soooo Innocent and nice so we can't say "no"????

OK, Umm first of all, I am a christian (surprised??) but I stopped going to churches because of many reasons...

1. If god really exists, why are there still many ppl out there starving?? And why can't non Christians go to heaven??
-This is an alternative question for non Christians. And yet, there is no "good answer" to it. I was told once "Because in past those ppl have sinned". I would say "Did THEY sinned??" I am sure those kids in Africa have done nothing wrong.... Why should they die?? Where is god??
And I am sure that there are many ppl who are living as really really good person; way better than us. But the bible said that a person must be connected to Jesus to be able to go to heaven.
I am sure god is not that unfair make good ppl send to heaven.... No no...

2.I do not believe that god created creatures.
-Well, for this, I have my own solution. I believe that god contributed to the evolution of creatures, but he didn't create them. Here both Darwin and Bible storys can be explained.

3. If god really cares about us, why did he send you guys when we are seriously trying to study??
-Alternative. Why?

Ne way, they promised me that they are not going to ask our personal information's, so we decided to hear what they have got.

Continue to next.....

1 comment:

Robs said...

Next part please :)
Lecture is booooring!!!