Sunday, October 28, 2007

PKers?(2)

OK, so they pulled out a little booklet that says the role of God and stuff (As usual)

Girl1: So, do you know anything about God?

Me: Errm.. I am a christian.

Girl1: Oh excellent!! Which church do you go to?

Me: Errm... I... don't go to any...

Girl: Oh, OK. There is this meeting that I am going to be the leader, you could come and ask questions about God and bibles.

Me: Errm OK. (Whatever)

Girl: So, if you are to die tonight, do you think you are going to heaven or hell?

Me: Umm heaven.

Girl: OK. Why?

Me: Because I haven't done anything bad in my life.

Girl: Umm ok so you think this is about the physical things that you do in the world right?

Yes, what else?? It says clearly in bible that if you kill ppl, you go to hell.

Me: Yeah.

Girl: Well, the reason why you will go to heaven is because you are connected to the Christ.

I know. But if you kill ppl for no good reason, you will end up in hell.

Me: Oh ok... (Whatever)

Girl: If you are Christian, your sins are forgiven and *Blah blah* So if you are not connected to Christ then you will go to hell as all of us will sin in our lives.

This is what I mentioned in the first post. You are good, but you don't read those sentences then you go to hell?? I don't think so.

Me: That is why I don't go to church anymore. I don't understand that bit. There are many ppl who live far better than us, and they just don't get to know Jesus and for that they go to hell? I don't think so.

Girl: (Looking puzzled) Umm well, if you come to this meeting then your question could be answered. *smile*

Hehe... If you are the leader, why can't you answer me now?

Me: Oh alright (Whatever).

Girl: I will leave my number here so you can contact me anytime. Is that alright?

Me: (Phew she is finishing) Sure.

Girl: Now, can I have your number so that I can contact you when there is a meeting or..... (Didn't finish the sentence)

Me: No. I will sms you (When the world ends)

Girl: OK. Here is my number. I hope to see you at church on Tuesday!!

Me: Hehe, OK See ya (hope I won't see you anymore).

The funny thing is that an other girl who was speaking to my bf used to study Chinese, and she was telling me ho to get along with exams and stuff but...

If you really thought it was hard, why not just leave us alone....

The girl who was speaking to me was only being christian for 3 year. Me being one for more than 10 years as far as I can remember.

Just gave her the doubt that "Does God really help?" kind of really basic question.

Well, I think God does help but.... Umm, for our imperfection, some cannot be saved and I don't think that is fair enough.

Ne way, I pray to God now that I will pass all of my exams now.

2 comments:

Robs said...

Finally :D
So happy *g*

Claire said...

Nothing like it was interesting though lol