Sunday, October 28, 2007

Now...

Just found out that my brb message on the ROSE forum got frozen.

OK, I clearly said that I was only leaving for a while, and just wanted to tell ppl that I will be away.

It was not a "Damn you ROSE!! Your skill system suck!! and refine, class distribution and crafting suck!! You don't even have proper dev team and no useful update for months now!! I'm leaving!!" kinda message.

It was justa nice message that I will miss ROSE and how I would love to come back.

Disappointed is all I can say.

2 comments:

Robs said...

Aww thats sad again - as always.
Btw "not interesting" - i simply like reading new things here, whether they are or not. It gives me the impression that my life is going on :-p

Cya Claire :)

Claire said...

Um, ill try to improve my writing skill so every one can enjoy what I write. Should have taken a writing course while I was still at uni and free...