Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New update

OMG guys, did u read the newest news on the forum??

If you didn't read it, I suggest you to go and have a look at the forum...

OK, there are few ordinary "We are working towards for them" kinda announcements, but there was something important there

Level requirement for weapons

My cleric will survive, she will be perfectly sweet because she is lvl 160 and oro wand is gonna be for lvl 145.

The problem is.... My little Arti... She is only lvl 105 and her shock impact gun is going to be for lvl 145 as well....

I mean, I'm sure it will balance the game but..... If I am a person who quited long ago with lvl 100 chrs with highest lvl weapon, I'm sure I don't want to come back to the game.....

I mean.... OH... Gosh... Are they mad or something?? Can't they just make it like we get to keep the ones we have already or something?? My goodness, I have to buy or craft new gun and it's like.... OMG....

Sorry I don't know how to express this feeling....

But look out to the bright side, it will be cool for my dealer who can only craft low lvl weapons.

At the moment, they are justa useless material waster, but it's gonna worth something when the update is completed.

Umm but I doubt that this update is going to attract ex players much....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new lvl requirements might balance out the game, but quite honestly its too late. We need the lvl cap raising and new hunting grounds, but instead they are tweaking the game and forcing the old players out as there is nothing left for them to do apart from starting new characters which quite honestly is sooo boring.

Claire said...

Hello.
Yes I agree with you.
I mean it will be nice to have new players but it's not really nice for pre evo players.

We were (At least I thought) the loyal customers for them and now they make it less interesting for us....

I don't get it.