Saturday, March 22, 2008

10 Questions I hate about you

Hello everyone.

Some how I got to lvl 171 and I probably gonna reach lvl 175 until the game time expires.

ne way.

I am usually OK with the R18 talks. Unless it goes up to the extreme. But this one, got me really badly.

I was farming with one of the new clanmate in Marsh. This is the conversation.

We were just talking like this. And all the sudden (Straight after this line), he asked me have I tried something called "Blow skin". I asked him what it is and this is what he said. (I thought I took SS of this part but I missed it)
No comment. Actually I do have comments but a wise friend once told me that if I don't have any positive things to say, then STFU.

This is one of them. Means I have an other one. WTF happened to the ROSE society LOL.
This is taken in Zant where I was asked to buff someones noob.


What do you mean "Why?"??? But I wonder what will happen if I accept it though XP

One thing I would like those who are sexually harassing girls in ROSE;

What if that "girl" is actually a guy????

2 comments:

Titou said...

Roflmao it made me so laugh =DDD !!

Great :D

Anonymous said...

Uhm you forgot to block out his name at the last part... XD