Friday, March 07, 2008

A day at day care center

Hello everyone.
Umm I wonder who is coming to read my blog everyday. Are you from those random blog advertising thing?? If you are a constant reader, please leave a message after the beep. *Beeeeeep*

Ne way, I went to the day care center I was talking abt yesterday.

Those kids are full of joyfulness and I really enjoyed playing with them today!!
I am going there again tomorrow. I am not sure if this time I will get pay or not but I don't really mind if it is just for fun; it is fun!!

But there are too few kids there. I think there were like 10 of them. But for that, there are like 4 staff members looking after them. Isn't that too much?? Am I really needed?? Umm

Well I better head to bed now. Need a lot of energy to play with kids!!

Oh about ROSE, I might start playing on NA server when I get paid for a while. Just to see what is improving and if I like it, I will be there for as long as the server lasts ^^

For that, I have to post this pic again.


Not that many ppl read this blog so lemme just state this for my own satisfaction LOL.

I put this thread up when I left because there are ppl I didn not have their contact or they were in the contact but they weren't online when I am. I wanted to tell them that I was going to be away for a while. Thought that it was OK to show such a manner here to just let ppl know "I am going to be away but this is not forever goodbye" but it wasn't I guess, which is such a shame.

No comments: