Tuesday, March 04, 2008

HeeeeLLLoooooooo!!!

Hello everyone!! Happy Yule day, Merry Christmas, Happy New year, Happy Chinese new year, Hapy Valentines day..... Did I miss any??

Oh yes the blog Template is still Halloween mode LOL!! Oh well I'll get it fixed later.

Any way, alot happend while I was away from the blog.

First of all, I am back in Japan now. Why do I always ended up where the season is winter.... Never got to feel the summer breeze for like nearly 10 years!!

And I had an exam. For what? Of course to get in to pharmacy *Winks* How did I do? Of course I have passed it!! Haha~ Thanks thanks, I know you are all Congratulating me!! So great to have friends isn't it??

Oh and one more thing, I am currently having an argument with my dearest online friend Rob, and I am not talking to him until I make him say I am genius!! Why?? Well it's along story... You can ask him if you want. Shall I post his email address here?? LOL!!

Well so... I will be completely free until 3rd April and I was thinking of playing ROSE in NA server but..... Ummm Lemme think more.

Let's see who still reads my blog. I bet no one. I deleted the counter when I changed my template, I might get it back when I recall the old one but I am not sure and I don't really care....

Umm I will post some photos and things later.

Nothing like many ppl see it ne way..... *Bleh*

No comments: