Monday, March 17, 2008

Wheee!!

Hello Everyone.

I am feeling a bit better today so I am going to post some ss that I took yesterday.

I was mostly in prison, doing the "runner" thing so I did not get a chance to take any ss today ^^

Event now. St. Patrick's day!! Isn't this so cute??

How did I get this set?? of course I bought them LOL!! Who wants to open the boxes which can be sold like 100k where the in side stuff only costs 30k each ^^


For the event, the four leaved clovers are falling from the sky.... So cute too!!


Oh.... Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen in ROSE??? I think it was from the Valentine's day event if I am correct. BTW I bought it too LOL.


Today was a such day. I went to prison and lvled twice XD Now I am lvl 163!! Maxed buff!!
The annoying this was that the ROSE did not provide me automatic resets of skills, so I had to go and buy those skill resets from the item mall... Isn't that unfair??

Apart from that, I love each and every single of ROSE; each places, mobs, even ksers and pkers reminded me of good times. Oh don't make me addicted again please!! XD

No comments: