Monday, April 02, 2007

Forever friends (Huka and SK)

Hello guys, it's getting cold in New Zealand and I really hate it....

Today, I would like to talk about my good friends in ROSE, Huka and SK.

I was about lvl 30 when I met Huka for the first time. We met at the Aqua king used to spawn in Elverloon desert.

She is the one took me to GMG (Grand master golem) which used to be the best place for a muse to lvl up.




I think this is the first photo we ever took together... which is not so clear coz I wasn't gonna write a blog about ROSE back in those time....

We lvled together for while until after she lvled heaps so we can't party ne more...

Huka has a very good sense of humour



She made me laugh heaps of times and made other laugh heaps too =)

First time I met her, I though she was a little noob but she actually had a pro knight!!
She helped me do the lunar quest which was very hard for pre evo muses to complete at lvl 40.
The one getting squashed by golem is her!! lol I think I completed the luna quest at pretty early stage for a pre evo muse. Thanks to Huka and her friends =)

After finishing the luna quest, she took me to the tour to luna, which was quite different from what I knew from iROSE.

Then took me to lvl there with her friend SK!!!
Sk the master of Oldschool3, which later on becomes the clan I staid the longest in ROSE. He is an artisan, cleric, boug and a hawker (Which I forgot which of scout or raider was it...).

AKA dc master.... he dc as many time as me, especially in luna =D.



He crafted me the mast which I still use today and many more stuff. And he's cleric is the best cleric I have ever came a cross so far!!

I feel like very noobie in front of him some how and I always forget to buff him when I see him in eldeon even now, because I feel like my buff is still a noob buffs.... lol


After a while, they took me to CF, the ultimate place for charactor until lvl 90 to lvl. Notice the charactor on the pic is not an artisa... yeah... he zoom zoom lvl up and when this pic was taken, his other noobie has reached me lol I think it was about when I was lvl 72?? or something.

Good old days... Let's lvl together again soon =)