Thursday, April 19, 2007

What happend to jROSE

jROSE management team sent me an email says that jROSE management and development is going to be under the company called Faith on the 30th of this month and they will modify and add new features to the current existing game.

They have mentioned that they are introducing new refine system to the game (including the mileage item refine) by summer, I'm not sure how far they got to it though.

Some thing that makes me worry is that they said that they will make ROSE to meet the needs of Japanese players. Means they are not gonna take over naROSE? if so, we are gonna be running under different system from them...

Aww.. no more taking advantage of me able to read Japanese lol umm what I think is that just put the whole stuff in one; meaning that jROSE has 3 different servers; Casio Polaris and Spica, so why not just add leonis to it and we play there lol

Oh well nothing can be done from us... it's all up to the developers...

But I thought of posting it coz I one of my friend is considering quitting ROSE and I hate to see my friends leaving... *wink*

1 comment:

Sabotage said...

Maybe rose won't die then XD