Sunday, April 15, 2007

Arua's event

Hello, did you make it to Arua's event?

I think it was quite unfair for some ppl, coz what if your country is in the middle of night and the stuff are sold out already when you get up??


But ne way, I managed to get some stuff from the gm shop, which I think it worth what I spent (all my money I had that time).

What a shocking news that kROSE is closing... was this even something to do with that??
Korean traditional clothing for goodbye present.... Heaps of Korean players are gonna play naROSE instead of kROSE?? Hope so~ hot Korean guys.......... XD *jk jk*

For those who are interested, there is a company called Faith in japan that is going to take over jROSE from now on... so who is the new host of naROSE?? XD hope they can make the community better. Look forward to it.

Congratulation to new artisan =D FullChaaaaa!!! I wanted to ask you this from long time ago but where did u get this name from??

3 comments:

Robs said...

FullChaaaaa was originally made for events. She was full charm build and used to get 4 nets (for catching pigs) for example... i reseted the stats cause she was not above 40 when i decided to make a dealer. For real i was to lazy to build another character and simply used her!

Claire said...

ic ic

Sabotage said...

Love the hat ^_^V