Wednesday, April 11, 2007

R18 pictures (Just a joke...)

Hey guys, have you been to jROSE site ever??

www.roseon.jp

is the link.

Why I'm asking this? coz... what do u think abt this pic?




Do you feel what I feel too?? lol (Click to view bigger size)

Something is very wrong with jROSE.. they are so obsess with girls... getting kinda too much...

Ne way, I was going through some old SS and found some dodgie pictures.... here we go.

This is classic dodgie photo. I think every one has one of those. lol

This is kinda accident one... I just wanted to take a picture of me using the event scrolls... Honestly I wasn't planning to take dodgie photo... Really I wasn't.

Good old pre evo... this sort of photo can't be taken any more because there is no emotion skills... Kinda sad... Not sad because I can't take dodgie photos *note well* .

Warning to all girl clerics... be careful when cast skills on mobs... you don't know who is watching u.....

Taken advantage of dead me...

This is very bad... I have no coment on this lol

Not very healthy pictures..

Is it only me who feels that the guy on the 2nd from last pic has got big tummy?? wonder who that is..... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL and then u say something about Jrose XD Look where u take pics from :P