Monday, April 30, 2007

Terror of ROSE (3)

Again, it's not scary at all... (the title..lol)

The real terror of ROSE I think is "my randomness". Who doesn't agree with me, read today's post and might change your mind (doesn't really matter if it doesn't change ne ways lol)

Today, I was lvling my dealer in CF happily, and all the sudden, a hawker and soldier came close to me and...



Next moment I found my self killed by the hawker.

*veva = neva = Never

What sort of reason is that for killing me?? coz i didn't help pk??



Ok, if this ends here; me going "Oh I hate that guy!! I wish was stronger!!" then that's not me!!


You know what I did??

I added him in my cleric friend list!!

wanna know why?? coz I thought it was funny!! XD



At the end he called me a meany who doesn't help ppl. Wow I was called "meany" by a person who pk me..... I must be really mean!!

And I just asked him nicely to not to pk ppl randomly ^^

If you happen to read this (The hawker I wrote about), sorry I just needed a funny stuff that can go on my blog today lol

Today's random SS

You might wanna click it to enlarge the img.

Look at our clan name and marks very carefully.


lol!! Unchangeable can change....

No comments: