Saturday, June 16, 2007

Drop rate

Hey guys, Have you being playing ROSE last few days?

It's crazy right??

OK, what I heard was increase in drop rate from last maintenance, and I thought it will be like very small changes. Like last time we had double rate increase in drop rate (which most of us found very useless and felt no difference)

So I went to check that out. In ROSE actually FIGHTING for the first time in last 50 yrs.

When I logged in, I was in the middle of Junon, and I walked to the weapon seller to fix my stuff first.

Then, Heaps and heaps of ppl came to ask me for buffs; I regret that I wasn't walking around with my staff lol

It was like that for 5 min or something.... Took long time just to fix my shoes lol But wow, this many ppl are off to hint for drops?? Means it worth going to hunt??? Excited!!

I wanted SS earth, because I had cliff necklace and ring, but no earring.

3 mobs later



Oh LOL. Sweet. They did increase a bit of drop rate.


30 min later. Under the pink line is what I got in first 20 min (Or less)



Hehehe.... Enough.... Please.... I came back town because I had no more space...

For those who didn't spend much time and money on equipments and crafting will find this happy but annoying a little only; for those who refined the wand to 5th and sloted with 8mil drill and bought t3 at 25mil will find this change VERY VERY ANNOYING!!! (Ops did I talk about my self?? lol)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My goodness 6th tali is 200k????????????? Where did other 1 mil go??????

And, you have to go back town every few min coz ur inventory will be full with those crap (some good) items and over weight you very soon.

Other than that, I find this change very pleasant.

Wow, I didn't come across with those for long time. I prefer potions though, because I can sell them if I don't use them.


Oh, so this is the other king in Xita? He didn't drop anything special compare to other mobs. Blue hawker clothes (forgot the name) or something... which is really not so special now. But he looks cute XD Stripy rather than plane red colour.

4 comments:

Robs said...

where are ur int6 Angel Wings on those screenshots? :(

Claire said...

Ah... I was running and guess I forgot to waer them lol

Don't worry I still have them!! Never sell them!!

Robs said...

I'm very sad now!

Claire said...

why?? I still have them ^^

your not coming back to rose ne more... thats even more sad...