Friday, June 01, 2007

To ROSE or not to ROSE

That is the question....

*cough*

I think a lot of you are thinking of leaving ROSE... Seriously, I can write faith an email; ask them to take over naROSE if language is the only problem.

It's like a bad cycle, ppl leave ROSE, ROSE become less interesting, more ppl leave coz it's less interesting..... so on so on...

For me, this is the first MMORPG that I felt that I wanted to stick till the end. Plus I have lots of memories in it. I love this game and it will not change forever.

But I also would like to see some actions here... like it has been nearly 2 months since gravity ave up on ROSE and moved on to something else... (which I personally think stupid because they developed it till so nicely and just left like that) and we still haven't got any one who is willing to take over naROSE.

When they announced for the first time that we lost gravity, I thought we will find some one soon who is willing to take over us, but now I'm a bit insecure...

I don't wanna lose ROSE!!!

No comments: