Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fire!!!!

Oh... Honestly what is my email address... Oh well nvm guess I have to wait for the nest tournament to report on this blog... *sob*

ne way, my cleric lvled last night, and she is now lvl 155!!

There is one skill that I didn't take until last night...

Firegon

Coz coz.... I wanted to take mana flame and then and then.... you know... lol

Ppl think im a noob just because I don't have firegon, what a racists!! What's so bad about not having firgon???

Here, happy now?? I have cutie little firegon!!



Actually I like it quite well lol She does this "Fiiirrrrrrreeeee!!!!!!!" thing to burn the mobs and I she doesn't complain about my intelligence like elemental does lol. Her name is Amanda; named after the pet of iMuse.

Wb to iMuse!! Enjoy the drop rate and ME!! *wink*

No comments: