Monday, June 04, 2007

Unbreakable

Do you know this song?? It's one of my favourite song by westlife. (lyrics is here) This song has a little bit of memory with me and my ex boyfriend; who was the person who introduced me to ROSE. We broke up just after iROSE closed, and I think he doesn't even know that there is North American server... Good old days... It was a little moment of happiness.

The happiness was revived, when I met alot of new friends in naROSE, had alot of fun, good memories, laughed in front of my pc alone in my room.... All of them worth more than grade 7 dazzling diamond.

But.. I don't know.. The destiny?? Me and ROSE are like a one shot of firework, after the fun moment, it goes away and never comes back again....

I mean it's not gone but... 2 ppl left from my friend list in a week is not so pleasant...

What is going on with ROSE now?? Are we really going down?? Is this really the end??

All the fun moment passes in my head... Good ones.. bad ones.. both make me smile when I look back...

lvling at gmg...



Quests...



Evolution started...



Went to CF...


Budeater...



Building clan...



Went to Eldeon for the first time...



Becoming cleric...


Fighting kings at dod...



Taking naughty photos...



wearing archmage...



gemming...



Bankrupt



Went to prison...



Started dealer...

If ROSE closes, they all be gone forever...

"I feel in my heart.. Just can't deny"

There's this frase in this song; this describes everything.

through fire and flames,
when all this is over,
our love still remains.




No comments: