Sunday, September 23, 2007

DealerClaire Reached lvl 100!!

Hello guys!!

Phew... Finally, a post for my little artisan's story.

It was kinda long time to lvl her to this.... But she made it!!

Ne way, when I started to lvl her from study leave, I thought it was going to be long hard boring work like most of you know how it is like to be when you solo...

Go town, "cud you plz buff me??", walk to dod, kill till buff goes, go back to town, "cud you plz buff me??", walk to dod.......

BOOOOOORING!!!!

Yes, boring.

Ever since my best friend stopped playing ROSE, I wasn't really excited lvling.

Ne way, that changed when my old clan master logged in and I suddenly I came up with an idea "Hey, how is he doing now??" So I asked him how he is.

Surprise surprise, he had lvl 90 mage and his friend. So, he said we could lvl together!! That time my little DealerClaire was lvl 96.

Sure I agree to lvl with him and things started to go around little more faster than I expected.

Well, him and his friend has Clerics. And as many of you know, my main is a cleric too. So we took turn to buff each other (Mostly I was on with my dealer though lol).

This sort of members.

And we were happy together lvling lvling lvling.......

here she is!! Reached lvl 100!!

It was taking me 3 weeks to lvl 1, I took like 4 days to reach 100 after I met them!! LOL

Oh yes, the job quest. I went to take the quest as soon as I reached 100.

OK, it was kinda late. Actually it was early in the morning lol

I.... kinda.... fall asleep and.... I don't really remember what was going on.

I checked the MSN log and I sort of figured out that I was complaining about the Supreme monster spawn and how I don't get the quest item so easily....

Somehow, I remembered to take a photo. Only this.


Umm, I sort of remember that my friend pm me that he hit his head or something.... Honestly, I don't remember....

But in the morning I realised that it wasn't a dream that she reached 100 and.....

Tada!!! New Artisan was born!!

It was my goal to make 2 chrs with 2nd job, because when iROSE closed, I had lvl 68 hawker and I was soooooo mad that he didn't make it to 2nd job.... (In old ROSE, you only needed to be lvl 70 to take 2nd job).

Now she is lvl 103. Keep lvling till she gets to craft something nice!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching level 100 and getting your second job> It must suck in naROSE with evo.

I read some of your posts and it seems like you missed iROSE. Well recently I've found a "private" server and its nearly or even more active then naRose. But whats so cool about it, it's the iROSE system with a eVO items. SO vital jam is sitll in it. And you get 2nd job at 70.

The link is www.sevenhearts.net

I understand if you don't wish to play, and you can delete this comment if you want. Im just saying, if naROSE has of stayed iROSE many would of stayed.

Claire said...

Hello.
Thank you for coming to my blog and thank you for the offer u made.

However, I would like to keep the option to move on to private server to the last; meaning till the official servers close.

Regards
Claire