Monday, September 03, 2007

PKers

Hello guys. Playing ROSE?? Well, I got really bored with the game (finally) and I'm kinda on and off (Heaps of dc annoys me too).

Well well, when I do play ROSE, there are ppl who are very unfriendly there....

First of all, I would like to mention that I do not PK, unless the person hits me first.

My policy. It's like I buff ppl when they find out that I am a Cleric with my staff. (and ppl do notice lol).

Ne way, For me, I think the best ever place for lvl 90's to lvl is to get buffed and fight giant antares. they give u almost 9k exp each time, and it's usually not taken like scavengers are taken all the time.

So, I went there with my Dealer as usual. Then....

Got Pked. By a Cleric.

LOL. From a person who I lvled together in good old gmg....

Ne way, I noticed that he is lower lvl than my Cleric, so I have decided to go there and at least tell that guy that I am the one who lvled together back in gmg.

And I did. He noticed and said sorry to me. Good. The hhe said....



Yeah so he wasn't intend to kill me for real.

But I'm sure he made so many ppl angry killing them just after entering dod.

As many ppl know of, I love to watch ppl fighting, and the Cleric agreed not to attack me again, so I entered dod to see what ppl he annoyed are up to.

OK, I went there with my Cleric, and I forgot to bring my staff lol. Many ppl ask me to buff them.

There's this Dealer who wanted buff, he hit me for fun when we entered dod. So I hit him back "for fun only" and "once only". He was around about same lvl as my Dealer, So for sure he did like 500 dmg and i did 10 times more.

Then he got killed by the Cleric who were PKing.

Apparently, the Dealer was belonging to a lvl 19x Mage. And the Mage started to attack not only the Cleric who were PKing but ME.

Hehe... I'm sure... I hit his Dealer ONCE. If I wanted to kill that Dealer, I could have done it in 2 more shots.

Poor little Claire the Cleric.... She was killed for 3 times in a row...

As a conclusion, I think dod is a good place for lvling, but also a good place to make new enemies.

More and more ppl on my "No buff list"..... (Not that I'm the only Cleric in ROSE)

No comments: