Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy birthday to ME!!

Hello!!

Hehe yay... it's the time of the year when I feel happy and depressed at the same time....

My birthday

Oh thanks thanks for the greetings!! see how many ppl say hi to me here!!

Why depressed?? Because... Umm I'm not so young till I get happy by having a special day. Haha.

At the moment, it is mid term exam season here, and I didn't want to disturb ne one who are trying to study for it.... Ok I'll be honest. Not many ppl came to celebrate my birthday last year because of that. I feel so special... My flatmates canceled to join my birthday party last year because they are having assignment due...

So I'm gonna have a quiet birthday dinner with my bf and probably gonna let myself play ROSE for a while and play the "Happy birthday!!" fireworks alone.... (I'll post a picture of it later lol)

No comments: