Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Translation

Hey guys, sorry for not posting my dealer's lvl100 post again but it takes long to mod the photos and all that PLUS it's not what ppl interested in anyway lol

Ne way, I'll post something more easy to post (no photo)

As many of you know, I am Japanese. And, for that, I speak Japanese lol.

And I can do for fun translation for all of my friends for FREE!!

And here is PM I got after I told ppl that I speak Jap and Eng.

I noticed in a thread about working for gravity, you mention that you can do Japanese to English Translations.

Is this something you do for fun, or only if you get paid?

I have been looking for a Japanese to English Translator for a video game translation that I have been working on for 7 years, I have most of the hacking done, but my 2 translators have since disappeared or moved on to more recent projects.

I have the script extracted, but was only able to do so much with free online translators, suh as babblefish and a couple others.

If interested, please let me know, as I would love to finally get this game translated.

For additional information if you are interested in doing this for free, sorry, I can't pay anything, but I would put your name in the opening credits of the game as my main translator:

Name of Game: Startling Oddessy II
System: PC Engine Duo/Turbo Duo
Format: Super CD

Here is a link to some addition information about the game.

I understand if this is not something you would be willing to do, as the script is rather large and would take a lot of work to fully translate.

If however, you are interested in this, I would be forever thankful, and would not expect a rush on this task.

Thank you for your time.

OK, I can do that. As long as it's a free game!!
If you wanna make a profit, that's a different story.

Hello.
I do that kinda things for fun, since I was only grew up in japan till 14, and did not finish high school there. So my japanese is not as good as those who were educated fully in japan.

Sure I can do that, as long as I don't have to do any coding and fancy things like that (I'm horrible with coding lol) if u just want me to translate , np, I'll try my best to do so.
Bright Blessing
Claire

Waaa so nice Claire lol

Wait a sec, do u earn money from this game project?? If so, I don't think it will be fair for me to do it for free ay.
Bright blessing
Claire

So, let's see what he says.

As he MIGHT gona be my boss, I kinda investigated about him.

....And then found out that he is an active member of ROSE na. Meaning he plays the game??

..eerrrr can I have that $10 a month for translating?? Then I will at least have a look at the script.

So, yeah.... Ne suggestions what I should do??

Oh yeah Rob, I asked cal about the forum thing and this is what he said to me.

Originally written by xxxclairexxx (9/15/2007 11:25 PM)

Hello.
I'm wrting today to ask you a question.
My friend has fortotten his forum pass word and would like to get it back.
He asked what he could do in 1to1 and he got replied that he must ask CM.
What could he do if he doesn't have an access to his forum account?
Bright blessing
Claire


He was not informed to contact a CM, he was informed to contact the forum admin email address. I can work with him through that if he followed the instructions given to him.

Calanor

Did they give you the emial to the admin?? Or I have to ask again? Or you give up?? lol

Lesson here is that CM and GM are not forum administors.

Gooooooooood luck

No comments: