Saturday, September 22, 2007

Terms and conditions

Here are some rules I created for the translating documents.

I will happilly do any kind of translation for no charge as long as they are not published on net or anything like that.

If they do get published, the documents need to be leagal to publish or you need to have permission from the original auther to use their material to be published on the net.

You need to provide a proof that they are alright for me to be translate and be published if they are published.

If you are earning money from the document I translate, I demand some profit from the translation as well. The fee will vary acording to what you want me to translate.

This terms and condition might be changed in the future, so please do ask me alot of questions before you ask me to do the job.

Remember, it's free as long as it is for your self only. And if you wanna earn money then I'll charge too.

2 comments:

Robs said...

LOL u must be very bored :)

btw: "The fee will vary acording to what you want me to translate." --- thats wrong, cause ur fee will vary according to how much profit will be made!!! thats a big difference ;)

Ok, me goes on reading the Harry potter book, which i actually planed to give to my ex gf... well, u know that story, dont u?

Have a good evening!

PS: i cant really tell when u wrote those new stuff, cause the timestemp is weird!!! the time CANT be true. or is a different timezone!

Claire said...

Hey rob, umm ppl might want me to translate one word that is for $1000 project. I won't ask for $100 bucks this case.

Thought u dun like harry potter?? I wanna read the last book!!