Monday, September 03, 2007

Questions

1.What is your favorite..

Gum: Strawberry flavoured one.
Restaurant: Starbucks!! (Restaurant?? lol)
Drink: White chocolate mocca
Type of weather: Warm and sunny.
Emotion: Ethereal
Thing to do on a half day: Sleep eat ROSE....
Late-night activity: ROSE or chatting on MSN
Sport: Running (In ROSE only)

2.When was the last time you..

Cried: When I find out that I'm going back to Japan.
Played a sport: Last time I logged in to ROSE lol
Laughed: When I was coming back from lecture, talking to my friend.
Hugged someone: My bf
Kissed someone: Yesterday
Felt depressed: When the holiday was about to over...
Felt elated: When I felt like feeling this way last time.
Felt overworked: To lvl my Dealer
Faked sick: When I was really sick.
Lied: I am very honest ^^

3.What was the last..

Word you said: my msn window pops up to the front when u talk to me
Thing you ate: Chicken vege soup
Song you listened to: Keep holding on
Thing you drank: Pepsi
Place you went to: University
Movie you saw: The golden members (Austin Powers)
Movie you rented: that one above
Concert you attended: My own concert in ROSE.

4.Who was the last person you..

Hugged: My bf
Cried over: My pillow
Kissed: My bf
Danced with: Rob
Shared a secret with: Rob lol
Had a sleepover with: My bf
Called: Phone card company
Went to a movie with: My bf
Saw: My friend in RL
Were angry with: The PKer in the last post
Couldn't take your eyes off of: My Cleric with Dimple

5.Have you ever..

Danced in the rain: No
Kissed someone: Duh
Done drugs: What sort of drugs?? Those in item mall??
Drank alcohol: How old do you think I am?
Slept around: I sleep every where. Got problem????
Partied 'til the sun came up: Yes we lvled 2 times I remembered
Had a movie marathon: Back in high school
Gone too far on a dare: How far is far??
Spun until you were immensely dizzy: Yes in pre evo, because my Cleric could do windstorm.
Taken a survey quite like this before: Oh yes.

No comments: